Thursday, June 12, 2008

Me, My Brother and My Sister

Me, my brother and my sister. The three of us. We have a bond that most people don't understand. I don't even know if we understand but, we don't have to.

We don't have the kind of relationship that we are constantly on the phone talking and sometimes we may go months without seeing each other. But, when one of us needs the others we are there. Sometimes.....it just happens.....and unexpected phone call....just when you needed it. We are easy with each other. When we are together it is like we have never been apart.

I am the oldest. I am the caretaker and the peace maker. My brother is the middle chld and the only son. He is the giver and the protector. My sister is the baby. She is the loving and confident one.

The three of us are different and yet we are the same. Our lives have taken different paths but, those paths merge back into each other. We have a bond....it is a bond that cannot be broken.

Always remember......if you mess with one of us.....you will have to deal with the other two.
Photobucket

No comments: