Monday, April 27, 2009

The Princess Made Flag Corp

Any of you that know me.......know how excited I have been about not having to go to football booster meetings and how I was going to be able to relax and go to a game.....only if I wanted to.......well......the Princess blew all of that right out of the water. She made color guard in the band. Yippee!

First we had a week of camp. This is where the girls learn what to do and learn a routine so that they can try out. The tryouts were on a Saturday. We had to be there at 7am. This lasted until 1:00 pm.

We had majorettes trying out.......
Photobucket

......and drum majors.....

Photobucket

.....and flag corp......

Photobucket

.....and danceline.

Photobucket

We had Moms helping out.....
Photobucket

......and boyfriends trying to be supportive....

Photobucket

.....they ate and drank......

Photobucket

.....and finally.....we found out.......who made it!

Drum Major

Photobucket

Majorettes

Photobucket

Danceline

Photobucket

and last but, not least.......Flag Corp.

Photobucket

I am excited for her that she made it and I know that this will be a great thing for her.......and I know that it will help ease her way into her first year of high school........but.......I am just getting waaaaaaay to old for this!

No comments: