Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Am Not A Morning Person

That's right....I am not a morning person. I am a stay up all night, never go to bed sleep all day kind of person but......that never happens any more. I have to get up at 5:00am.....not pm.....am......is that not ridiculous?! Yes....I grew up and had to actually get a job. That means that for the last twenty one years.....my day starts waaaaay to early.

The only good thing about getting up that early is this......

Photobucket

Is that not one of the prettiest sunrises you have ever seen? What a way to start a day. That last few seconds before the sun pops up and it is just another regular ole day.

But until then........I get this beautiful view.....Photobucket right outside my back door.

So, even for a night owl like me.......early morning does have it's benefits.

No comments: