Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baccalaureate & Graduation

I know that graduation is a right of passage and it is the next step into adulthood but, does it have to be so gosh darn sad?

My youngest son, my middle child and yes my baby......has graduated! How depressing is that. I know, I know, this is my second child to graduate but, it does not get any easier.

Not only am I gonna miss HIS high school days.......I am going to miss the kids he went to school with all of these years. These are the kids that I have taken hundreds of pictures of. These are the kids that I have watched go from diapers, to training pants and now to graduation gowns. This is soooo not fair.

Just look at these little faces!

Photobucket


and then........they turned into .........................

THIS..........

Photobucket


Now......you just tell me how they could do this to me! I thought they loved me! HMMMMPH.....oh well........I still love them!

No comments: