Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where Did The Time Go?

When your first child is born, everyone tells you "enjoy it because they will be grown before you know it". No truer words have ever been spoken!

Today, my middle son Big E finished his last full day of high school. On June 1st he will graduate. Where did the time go? I feel like we just started this year and now it is over.

It seems like just yesterday, he was graduating from four year kindergarten.


Photobucket


Now......suddenly......this is where we are!

Photobucket


OH MY GOSH........where did the time go? What happened to my sweet little baby and where did this grown man come from? I mean for real......who replaced those sweet chubby cheeks and soft baby hands with that mature face and man hands? "sniff" "sniff"...........okay I am done. I am going to find a quiet place to sit and cry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say that all the time, where did the time go. Seems like i didnt even had a childhood. I grew up to fast. Guess thats life.