Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Baby is Growing Up!

Recently I took the Princess to the Botanical Gardens and took some photos of her. It was a nice relaxing day. We had so much fun just spending that time together. After I got home and started looking at the pictures we had taken........I had to swallow really hard! Is that really my baby? That grown up beautiful girl?!



 I mean really what happened to my baby! When in the world did she turn into this?



I came to the realization that this last one......my baby and my only girl.....is getting so close to leaving home and going out into the world. I am so proud of the young lady she has become but, I would love to turn back time and let her be little again.......even if just for a day! I know, I know.......I can't have that so I guess........I will just enjoy the beauty, wit and wisdom of my beautiful baby girl!

No comments: